a/s/l?

Andrew Boothman andrew at dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org
Sat Jun 16 17:20:41 BST 2001

At 05:06 PM 16/06/01 +0100, you wrote:
>MH> We do have electricity up here in York, and apparently we can now
>MH> get ADSL woo hoo (getting it installed myself in a couple of weeks
>MH> :+) ).
>
>I think we can too. Unfortunately I'm not made of money and my parents
>just don't understand my need for bandwidth :)

Ha! My Parents understand my need for bandwidth! We've got a Telewest Cable
Modem at home - 50-60k/sec from US FTP sites! I don't know how I ever
managed with dial-up modems now! :-)

FYI, I live just outside Edinburgh out of term-time and in a flat in
Edinburgh in term-time. (I'm studying Computer Science at Edinburgh University)

Andrew.