a/s/l?

Steve Lalonde steve at enta.net
Sat Jun 16 17:00:51 BST 2001

Over in Telford Shropshire (Midlands) myself, Im responsible for approx
250 FreeBSD servers. Using FreeBSD since 2.1.

Steve Lalonde
Chief Technical Officer
Entanet International Ltd.

IMPORTANT: DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This email (and any attachment thereto) is confidential, and may be
legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if
obtained in error and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual sender, not those of the company
unless endorsed by a Director of Entanet International Ltd.