a/s/l?

Will Macdonald wfm at macscan.co.uk
Sat Jun 16 16:36:56 BST 2001

Hi,

I'm an occasional FreeBSD user, from Scotland, but living and working in
London. (Oxford Circus and Tufnell Park respectively).

I have had about 5 years experience with Linux, and 6 months with OpenBSD.
I was convinced to give it a go after reading the web page of the author of
bbkeys:
http://movingparts.thelinuxcommunity.org/systems.shtml
Also curious to see if the reputation as super fast and stable was true...

I actually installed in on my latop last night over my cable modem. Not sure
if I prefer it over Mandrake Linux yet. Love the ports collection though.
USB keyboard doesn't work out of the box, I think I have to recompile the
kernel.

Will