ALCATEL drivers

Arandjelovic Darko darko at arenaqs.com
Thu Jun 14 12:27:05 BST 2001

Just to thank you all and Mark in particular, the Driver (mentioned
below) I downloaded and installed  works flawlessly.

Regards

Darko

> MARK THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION
>
> I have Alcatel USB ADSL modem and are forced to use
> WindowZ98 machine as a getway. I will try this over the next
> couple of Days and let you know.
>
> Darko
>
> Message: 6
> From: "Mark Hughes" <mark at dvdnews.co.uk>
> To: <freebsd-users at uk.freebsd.org>
> Subject: Alcatel USB ADSL Modem Drivers for *BSD
> Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 23:17:43 +0100
>
> I noticed in the archives that someone was looking for a driver for
> this modem (supplied with ADSL in the UK) under FreeBSD - just noticed
> on adslguide.org.uk that there is one now available, completely open
> source, here :
>
> http://www.xsproject.org/speedtouch/
>
> If anyone can try this out and let me know how it works i'd be most
> grateful as i'm getting USB ADSL in a few weeks and was hoping to use
> a FreeBSD firewall/NAT gateway.
>
> Regards,
> Mark

Arandjelovic Darko
Technical Director
darko at arenaqs.com
tel +44 207 237 1415
fax +44 207 237 1452
mob: 07803 126045

THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT USING OFFICE-LYNX
NETWORK APPLIANCE THAT CATERS FOR ALL YOUR
COMMUNICATION NEEDS.

PLEASE VISIT Office-Lynx's WEB SITE FOR MORE
INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT: http://www.office-lynx.com

Legal stuff follows:
 This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary
 user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also
 be privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy,
 forward, disclose or use any part of the message or its
 attachments and if you have received this message in error, please
 notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from
 your system.

 Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
 arrive late or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not
 accept liability for any errors or omissions in the context of
 this message which arise as a result of Internet transmission.

 Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and
 are not given or endorsed by the Arena Group company or office
 through which this message is sent unless otherwise clearly
 indicated in this message and the authority of the author to so
 bind the Arena entity referred to is duly verified.