java/jre/jdk

Spencer Marshall spencerm at uk.uu.net
Wed Jun 6 16:15:16 BST 2001

I wanted to compile it, however, you need the source from sun to do it. :(
===>  jdk-1.2.2b10 You must manually fetch the source distribution and
FreeBSD patches (jdk1_2_2-src.tar.gz  freebsd-jdk122-patches-10.tar.gz) from
http://www.sun.com/software/java2/download.html and
http://www.eyesbeyond.com/freebsddom/java/jdk.html, place it in
/usr/ports/distfiles and then run make again.
[spencerm at ukwsspencerm-1: ~/jdk12-beta $]

I have the freebsd-jdk122-patches-10 but not the jdk1_2_2-src :( despite the
fact I am in the UK and my sunlogin is for the UK it will still not let me
have it :(