FreeBSD people in Cambridge, UK

Josef Grosch jgrosch at mooseriver.com
Tue Jun 5 13:35:27 BST 2001

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 01:18:05PM +0100, Duncan Barclay wrote:
> Hi
>
> Clad you made it okay.
>
> There is a pub website for cambridge but I can't remember where it is - and
> the beer monster at wrok isn't at his desk.
>
> Strangley, I might have to go to the states tomorrow so I might miss out!
> Put if I'm not, then I'll be along.

OK, hopefully Duncan can make it. So as most of you know I'm here in the UK
for a few weeks to do some work. I would like to meet some the FreeBSD
users around the Cambridge area. I think Wednesday night, 6 June, would be
a good night. Can anyone suggest a good pub around Cambridge to start with?

Josef

--
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 4.3
jgrosch at MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | www.bafug.org