HSI trouble

Ian MacDonald ian at macware.net
Sun Jun 3 23:18:56 BST 2001

1918 address space *SHOULD* not be routable on the internet. You should
never see it in a traceroute once the packet stream leaves your ISP.
Packet loss via ping is sometimes caused (especially with solaris) by
the target dropping ICMP. It is impossible to measure anything without
having some effect on what you are measuring.

Who is your ISP and what network have you in place?

Ian.