Affilliation with the UKUUG

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Fri Jul 27 23:25:50 BST 2001

--mPOSj6iWmtyhwOMz

Anyone got any objections if I spent some time investigating (and
probably getting) the FreeBSD UG affiliated with the UK Unix User Group?

Every time this come up on the lists we go back and forth, and the
consensus seems to be that it's a good idea.  By the time we come to
this conclusion, no one's got the time left to do the work.

I plan on just going and doing the work next week unless I get angry
complaints back.

Cheers,

--=20
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve             http://www.freebsd.org/
FreeBSD Documentation Project           http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/

          --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---

--mPOSj6iWmtyhwOMz

--mPOSj6iWmtyhwOMz--