Second NIC installation

Steve Greenshaw steve at softgreen.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 22:25:04 BST 2001

Many thanks for the response, Kevin (and others).

The problem was, as you suspected, one of pure stupidity (if you're being
kind, pure tiredness) and was that both cards were connected to the same hub
(duh!). I spotted this straight away the next day. All works fine now.

Thanks also to everybody else kind enough to respond.

Cheers,

Steve.