cvs commit: src/sys/dev/usb ulpt.c (was: Re: USB printer.)

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Sat Jul 7 02:41:01 BST 2001

Hi,

Are you planning on MFC'ing this stuff at any point in the foreseeable
future - or Jonathan, are you running on -current ?

If neither of the above are true, I'll try plugging the printer into
my dev box and see how it fairs (if it works, I'll probably just
redirect everything to there 'till it's MFC'd).

Cheers.

--
Brian <brian at freebsd-services.com>                <brian at Awfulhak.org>
      http://www.freebsd-services.com/        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>