Password access for certain pages on web server

David Richards DavidR at eurosoft-uk.com
Fri Jan 26 16:07:03 GMT 2001

ok got that part working. But when it prompts me for a username, i type the
one that i have setup and the password and it wont let me in ? any idea?

Kindest Regards
David Richards
Eurosoft (UK) Ltd
3 St Stephens Road, Bournemouth
Dorset, BH2 6JL, England
Tel: +44 (0)1202 297315
Fax: +44 (0)1202 558280
Email: davidr at eurosoft-uk.com
Web: www.eurosoft-uk.com

Nobody checks out PCs better than Eurosoft