terminal servers + freebsd firewall

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Wed Jan 24 17:18:57 GMT 2001

>Hi
>    has anyone managed to have terminal servers running and having a firewall
>up ? I have been giving the task of setting up a firewall that will allow
>ppl to use the terminal servers. Also we have an exchange server and they
>want to be able to access their email throught the web side of exchange. Has
>any had the same type of task ?
>Any one know of any information on the internet that will help me. I have
>the firewall setup and running. I just need to change it to allow the
>terminal server traffice through

I assume you're refering to Windows Terminal Server/Citrix Metaframe?
My guess would be that you just need to open the relevent ports which
I can for the life of me remember what they are (and they may be
different depending on whether it's WTS or Metaframe).

Not much help I know but unfortunately last time I played with this
stuff we didn't allow external access.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford