Meeting in London in February ?

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Wed Jan 24 02:20:58 GMT 2001

> I'll be in London for a business trip (ISPCON 2001) from February 6th to
> February 8th
>
> Is there a UK User Group meeting ?

There's gonna be a small one on the 6th as it happens.  We're meeting
in a pub called the ``Prince of Whales'' which is on the corner of
Drury Lane and Long Acre - closest tube is Holburn (Picadilly Line I
think).

  http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?X=530250&Y=181250&zoom=1

I'd guess people will get there between 18:00 and 19:30.  I'll
probably arrive around 18:30...  I'd be surprised if a meal wasn't on
the cards too - hopefully an Indian or Chinese.

There are plans for a probably-slightly-larger gathering on the 9th
too (same details), but that's outside of your date range :-/