Any chance of London gatherings?

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 13:23:05 GMT 2001

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 02:07:42AM +0000, Brian Somers wrote:
> Ok, if nobody else is going to suggest a date....
>
> How about Friday Feb 9 at that pub we've met in before that I can
> never remember the name of - the one on the corner of Long Acre and
> Drury Lane

I know Friday is everyone else's preferred date, but I'll be in London on
Tuesday 6th visiting the ISPcon show in Olympia, so it would be most
convenient for me to go along to a meet in the same evening.

Anyone else going to the show?  Seems like a good forum to promote FreeBSD
(Nik - has BSDi got a booth?)

Aled