FreeBSD CD's ?

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Thu Jan 18 12:09:09 GMT 2001

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 10:54:15AM +0000, Jeremy Prior wrote:
> There was talk of the UK distribution being handled over here, but I've
> not heard any more about it.  Can anyone else comment on this?

<apparel type="hat" style="Official BSDi">

We're getting quotes from a couple of distributors as I write this
(quite literally, I've just called the operations director, who's on his
way to see one of them know).  Assuming all goes well, the European
subscription copies of FreeBSD 4.3 will be duplicated and posted from
within Europe.

</apparel>