Any chance of London gatherings?

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Wed Jan 17 15:35:04 GMT 2001

At 3:20 PM +0000 1/17/01, Jonathan Fanti wrote:
>I would be quite interested in meeting the other London based
>freeBSD users too, I have only been on the list a short while. I've
>only been using freeBSD for 6/8 months, and would like to hopefully
>gain some expierience, maybe even share some that I have picked up.
>
>Jon.
>Tim Borgeaud wrote:
>
>>  I'm now working in London and was just wondering if any formal/informal
>>  gatherings will be ocurring in London in the near future, or if anyone feels
>>  like meeting up for a few drinks some time.
>>
>>  Tim

Seeing as I'm currently working in town too, a meeting sometime would
be an excellent idea.

Avoiding Thursdays would be good as there seems to a large number of
london.pm meetings occuring right now.

On that subject, london.pm is due to be hosting Damian Conway (uber
perl guru) at the end of February. He's planning to give a talk for
anyone's who's interested.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford