Any chance of London gatherings?

Jonathan Fanti jonathan.fanti at unique.com
Wed Jan 17 15:20:44 GMT 2001

I would be quite interested in meeting the other London based freeBSD
users too, I have only been on the list a short while. I've only been
using freeBSD for 6/8 months, and would like to hopefully gain some
expierience, maybe even share some that I have picked up.

Jon.
Tim Borgeaud wrote:

> I'm now working in London and was just wondering if any formal/informal
> gatherings will be ocurring in London in the near future, or if anyone feels
> like meeting up for a few drinks some time.
>

> Tim

ICMP - The protocol that likes to go: PING!