Which cvsup server?

John Murphy john at T-F-I.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 01:15:35 GMT 2001

Brian, firstly, thanks for the ppp program...

Trying cvsup2.uk.FreeBSD.org as I type:
wall# srcup
Parsing supfile "/usr/local/etc/cvsup/sup/stable-sup"
Connecting to cvsup2.uk.FreeBSD.org
Cannot connect to cvsup2.uk.FreeBSD.org: Connection refused
Will retry at 00:23:39
Retrying
Connecting to cvsup2.uk.FreeBSD.org
Cannot connect to cvsup2.uk.FreeBSD.org: Connection refused
Will retry at 00:35:02
Retrying
Connecting to cvsup2.uk.FreeBSD.org
Cannot connect to cvsup2.uk.FreeBSD.org: Connection refused
Will retry at 00:56:02
Ctrl-C and tried again a couple of times ~00:52

There's always a delay between connecting and cannot connect.

I've previously cvsup'd with cvsup3.uk.FreeBSD.org, cvsup3.FreeBSD.org
and cvsup4.FreeBSD.org: but not tonight.

Just trying yours again at 01:05am when I wouldn't think it would be
too busy.  I usually blame my ISP.