1U 64KPBS BANDWIDTH colocation

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Wed Jan 10 14:36:26 GMT 2001

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 04:31:51AM -0800, Walid Shaari wrote:

> We need to colocate a 1U server in a 64KBPS BANDWITH connection; From
> your Own experinces what is the best deal ?

Others have mentioned Mailbox; I'd second the recommendation - I know a
few people who are on their cheap hosting deal.

We (Black Cat) can offer this. I like to think we're reasonable, but
them I'm biased.

Others are:

Dedicated Servers:	www.dedicated-servers.co.uk
XCalibre:		www.xcalibre.co.uk
Web Tapestry:		www.webtapestry.net

No idea what any of the above are like though.

J.

--
Black Cat Networks Ltd. Support.
101 things you can't have too much of : 32 - Answers.
Email: support at blackcatnetworks.co.uk
Web:   http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/support/