Bind sandbox

Jonathan Fanti jonathan.fanti at unique.com
Tue Jan 9 10:34:12 GMT 2001

Firstly, sorry if this have allready been covered. I did look through
the archives and couldn't find anything.

I'm running Bind 8.2.2-P7 on freeBSD 4.2, I've managed to piece a
sandbox install together with howto's for Solaris and Linux. It looked
like everything was running fine, untill another server or ours tried to
do a domain xfer. In /var/log/messages I keep getting "named-xfer exited
with signal 6". Has anybody else managed to get bind running in sandbox
on freeBSD, (and get domains to xfer :))?

Cheers,

Jon.

--
ICMP - The protocol that likes to go: PING!