ADSL support ?

Nick Hibma n_hibma at calcaphon.com
Mon Jan 8 11:27:25 GMT 2001

If you have a good pitch you could send it to the Johan Verrept, maybe
he could do with some amunition. Johan.Verrept at alcatel.be. He is
employed by Alcatel and doing his best, so don't bother him with the
question 'when is it going to be available'. Only mail him if you can
help him convince his bosses that releasing an open source driver, and a
binary firmware free of restrictive licenses is good for business.

Any FreeBSD related questions on the SpeedTouch/ADSL should go to
taavi at uninet.ee, who promised to do the FreeBSD part of it.

Cheers,

Nick

--
Qube Software, Ltd.                                             Private:
n_hibma at qubesoft.com                              n_hibma at webweaving.org
                                                     n_hibma at freebsd.org
http://www.qubesoft.com/                   http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/