inflex

admin user kevin at rainford.org.uk
Sat Jan 6 16:08:35 GMT 2001

I've just installed Inflex from the ports collection and with very little
work got it running. It blocks attached files and scans the e-mails
both incoming and out going for viruses the whole thing took less
than an hour, but I've spent the last two days trying to get it to
block on bad words in the actual e-mail ( documentation states
that this is easily implemented ) I've tried the web site
http://www.inflex.co.za which simple says add a grep line with the
word or phrase that you want to block but no joy. Does any one
know how to implement this feature.
Thanks
Kevin