Minimal sources to track stable?

Andrew Boothman andrew at cream.org
Thu Jan 4 17:46:47 GMT 2001

Generally, unless you definately know what you're doing, you should always
download and recompile the entire source tree.

I guess if you knew what you wanted to upgrade then you could just download
bits, but you would be on your own as I don't think the make world system
would work.

Also, a lot of the parts of the system rely on other parts, so you should
upgrade it all as a whole.