freebsd admin help - free space!

John Gold Gold at kr8.com
Mon Jan 22 17:46:33 GMT 2001

------=_NextPart_000_00DD_01C0849B.42452940

Hi all,
I am new to this list but is seems good having looked at the archives. =
We are a small company looking for some help administering our first
webserver/perl/mysql/apache box. If anybody is interested in giving =
admin advice and help they can have some free space to host a project. =
The server is colocated in the US with fairly high specs (raid disk =
system, dual cpu - p3 800, 500mb ram) We are using it to host the =
applications we develop for our customers mainly perl and mysql stuff =
but have not had much unix admin experience. Ideally you will know =
freebsd and how to lock down the box and general unix admin procedures. =
The enviroment will be private intially with the possibility of offering =
'pay per apache virtual host' type hosting services later. Please =
contact me if anyone is interested,

cheers,

John - Kr8

------=_NextPart_000_00DD_01C0849B.42452940

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4134.600" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>Hi all,<BR>I am new to this list but =
is seems=20
good having looked at the archives. We are&nbsp;a&nbsp;small=20
company&nbsp;looking for some help administering our=20
first<BR>webserver/perl/mysql/apache box. If anybody is interested in =
giving=20
admin advice and help they can have some free space to host a project. =
The=20
server is colocated in the US with fairly high specs (raid disk system, =
dual cpu=20
- p3 800, 500mb ram) We are using it to host the applications we develop =
for our=20
customers mainly perl and mysql stuff but have not had much unix admin=20
experience. Ideally you will know freebsd and how to lock down the box =
and=20
general unix admin procedures. The enviroment will be private intially =
with the=20
possibility of offering 'pay per apache virtual host' type hosting =
services=20
later. Please contact me if anyone is =
interested,<BR><BR>cheers,<BR><BR>John -=20
Kr8</FONT><BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00DD_01C0849B.42452940--