Freebsd-users digest, Vol 1 #521 - 6 msgs

Paul.Newman at pgen.com Paul.Newman at pgen.com
Mon Feb 26 15:54:15 GMT 2001

I know of 2 internet cafes in Guildford. One is quite large at the bottom of the
high street but you get there via the top of a sort of modern outside precint.
Another is near the top of the high street in a little side alley that goes
between North St (near the library) and the High St. I can confirm that the
second is still open (last few weeks) and that the first was about 6 weeks ago -
last time I checked

There was an internet cafe in Guildford which was a little off the
beaten track which might be suitable but I haven't been to Guildford
in a while to know if it's still there.

Most coffee shops are unfortunately becoming far too popular to be
able to sit around all day.

Finding a cyber/internet cafe might be a cool idea though, especially
if we could negotiate an internet connection.... wireless lan anyone?
:-)

prohibited.

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax                +44 (0) 2476 42 5432