next meeting?

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Fri Feb 23 08:06:37 GMT 2001

At 10:24 PM +0000 2/22/01, Darren Evans wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>is there a planned date for the next meeting where people
>can bring laptops along.

Laptops usually make an appearance at any user group gathering,
though not always for technical reasons.

>Any ideas on places that have coffee on a tap and power
>sockets, then it can be a long one ;-)

There was an internet cafe in Guildford which was a little off the
beaten track which might be suitable but I haven't been to Guildford
in a while to know if it's still there.

Most coffee shops are unfortunately becoming far too popular to be
able to sit around all day.

Finding a cyber/internet cafe might be a cool idea though, especially
if we could negotiate an internet connection.... wireless lan anyone?
:-)

Unless of course someone wants to host this kind of thing at their
office / home?

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford