(no subject)

Dan Cuthbert dan at afx.org.uk
Thu Feb 22 07:50:19 GMT 2001

Hi

FreeBSD and Linux are two different OS's , if you have a look at

http://www.freebsd.org (for FreeBSD) and http://www.linux.com (for Linux)
As for free , they are both downloadable from the web if you have decent
enough bandwidht, if not your local bookstore should have a few copies, or
have a look at http://www.cdrom.com and purchase a cd containing the
copies for a minimal amount (this also helps the development of both
projects)

HTH

Dan
Smoothwall Firewall Project