ADSL support ?

Nick Hibma n_hibma at qubesoft.com
Thu Feb 15 09:21:37 GMT 2001

Never! Over my dead body!

Oh, sorry. I think I mixed up two conversations here.

Um, I don't know. Let's wait till we see the driver and then take it
from there. I bet that I won't be too difficult to convert the driver,
iff they have insulated the OS specific parts from the OS independent
parts sufficiently (see one of the video board drivers in FBSD/Linux).

Nick

--
Qube Software, Ltd.                                             Private:
n_hibma at qubesoft.com                              n_hibma at webweaving.org
                                                     n_hibma at freebsd.org
http://www.qubesoft.com/                   http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/