PPP WONT WORK! CANT INSTALL PACKAGES/PORTS

Brian Somers brian at Awfulhak.org
Tue Feb 13 10:16:35 GMT 2001

I'm afraid I never heard of this command.

If you have an NT machine setup to use this modem right now, you
could delve into it's config and see what magic AT string it came up
with - then copy it into your ppp config :-)