What time tonight? (London Meet II)

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Fri Feb 9 16:15:58 GMT 2001

At 11:52 AM +0000 2/9/01, Tim Borgeaud wrote:

> [...]
In which case I'll stroll out the office around 6ish.

>If anyone knows the area can they think of a good place for food.

Covent Guarden on a Friday night is likely to be a bit manic, even in
early february.

There are a couple of indian's around the corner from my office but
I've not eaten in either so can't guarantee the quality. Chinatown is
always a possibility, but we did that Tuesday.

I'm sure we'll be able to come up with something.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford
Yet Another Computer Solutions Company