time servers

Mark Blackman mark.blackman at netscalibur.co.uk
Fri Feb 9 11:19:04 GMT 2001

And for a bit of pointless trivia, I've noticed that as far as I can tell from
that shiny green laser beam that greenwich pump out, (part of) Telehouse
appears to sit right on the prime meridian which I didn't appreciate until
recently.

Presumably that allows the LINX to synchronize its NTP server(s?) to
the sundial on the roof. :)