Meeting in London in February ?

Neil Ford neil at ourshack.com
Mon Feb 5 14:47:00 GMT 2001

At 1:44 PM +0000 2/5/01, Josef Karthauser wrote:
>On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 01:37:48PM +0000, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
>>  On Mon, Feb 05, 2001 at 01:29:29PM +0000, Josef Karthauser wrote:
>>
>>  > Who's going to ISPCon tomorrow?  Wanna meet up for lunch?
>>
>>  I'll be there, but already have lunch plans. I will of course be turning
>>  up at "The Prince of Whales" in the evening; probably around 7ish.
>
>Me too.  I should have some BSDi beer money in my pocket that I should be
>able to exchange for business cards. ;)
>
>Joe

Unfortunately I'm at this place called Kingswood Warren all day
tomorrow (can't think why :-) ) so won't be going to ISPCon after
all. :-(

However I will be making my way into town for the evening. Have to go
to a London Macintosh User Group gathering first to collect a
keyboard, but will be at the Prince of Wales as early as I can.

If for any reason you move on (for say food) and I haven't appeared,
my mobile is 07973 206846.

Neil.
--
Neil C. Ford