Doubt !

Kaushik Datta kdatta at npd.hcltech.com
Thu Dec 20 12:32:39 GMT 2001

--------------652E3863B8054AAC9E8D985A

Hello ,

   Has any body used the  socreate(), sobind(), solisten(), soaccept() etc functions  ?

   I am trying to write a client server program in kernel mode...something similar to the
   nfs implementation in FreeBSD. But facing lots of problem as the soaccept() and
   sobind() calls are not working properly. How do we specify whether a socket should
   support blocking / non blocking I/O ?? Becase the soreceive() call depends on the
   whether the nonblocking/blocking option has been set for the socket .

   Thanks,
   Kaushik

--------------652E3863B8054AAC9E8D985A

mode...something similar to the</tt>