FreeBSD Install config

mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk
Wed Dec 19 13:08:23 GMT 2001

Can someone advise me on how to split up the hard disk sensibly in working FreeBS=
D machines=2E I know this is individual to most users but I'm sure there must be=20=
some standard practices used that experienced admins have learned from experience=
 ???=20=

I want to create a stand build I can use across all my FreeBSD machines, once I h=
ave a template build is there a standard way to ghost the installation ??

Many thanks

mark

You can find us at www=2Ebacs=2Eco=2Euk

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only=2E You should
not disclose its contents to any other person=2E
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately=2E

BACS Limited, registered in England, No 1023742,
3 De Havilland Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5QA