User group meetings.

Michael Henry MHenry at Lastminute.com
Tue Dec 18 11:34:30 GMT 2001

> I actually started counting and gave up when I hit 30 and saw that was
> about half way.  I figured 50 would be close enough for most
> people.  I
> forgot that this list is seemingly comprised of people with
> too much free time on their hands :)

Counting by hand!!! My God man, that's what wc(1) is for!

This e-mail is intended for the named addressee only.  It may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you have received this message in error, please let us know and then delete this message from your system.  You should not copy the message, use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to anyone.