User group meetings.

Michael Henry MHenry at Lastminute.com
Tue Dec 18 08:05:50 GMT 2001

> (and yes, I do realise I could have phrased this as 'I'll do
> it' but why use 3 words when 50 or more will do? :)

63 actually :)

(Yes, I know 63 is more than 50. I obviously don't have enough to do).

This e-mail is intended for the named addressee only.  It may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you have received this message in error, please let us know and then delete this message from your system.  You should not copy the message, use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to anyone.