NewFeed Servers

mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 18:04:24 GMT 2001

___________________Reply Separator____________________
Subject:    Re: NewFeed Servers=20=
Author: paul at xciv=2Eorg
Date:       17/12/01 5:12 PM

mark=2Estewart at bacs=2Eco=2Euk wrote:

> Hi, can anybody reccomend a news feed server

Software or an actual server you can contact to?

Software=2E=2E I still like INN and slurp, even for a small server/feed=2E

Servers=2E=2E Netcom do/did run a free server, and there's another one
in Germany (which I can dig up the details for), or commercially
ClaraNet do reasonably priced news access=2E

-Paul-

I was told to take a look at something called leaf ??? Being a newbie to setting
one of these newsservers up, I have a new box to plonk this on and thought there
might be a product that standard out or FreeBSD recommend =2E=2E=2E

You can find us at www=2Ebacs=2Eco=2Euk

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only=2E You should
not disclose its contents to any other person=2E
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately=2E

BACS Limited, registered in England, No 1023742,
3 De Havilland Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5QA