User group meetings.

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Mon Dec 17 17:19:57 GMT 2001

--ikeVEW9yuYc//A+q

Dear All,

I'm really happy to see that there are some many local ug meetings
occurring.  It's nice to see life in the user group.

Shorty we're going to start work on reorganising the uguk web site and
I'd really like to keep an uptodate section detailing local meetings and
with photos from previous meets.

With this in mind someone from each meeting would like to take
responsibility for photos and providing a write-up afterwards I'd
really like to see them become a permanent part of the site.

Additionally if anyone would like to step forward to maintain that part
of the side I'd really like that too. :)

Merry Christmas everyone (and if your are having a different festival
and don't celebrate Christmas in your locale then have a very merry
one of those too ;).

Regards,
Joe