Manchester Social; 18th December (fwd)

Sam Smith S at mSmith.net
Mon Dec 17 16:04:39 GMT 2001

Reminder that this is tomorrow for anyone who wishes to attend.

If you are attending, and don't know what either myself or
Paul Robinson looks like, drop me an email and I'll send you
my mobile number so you can find us in the pub

Sam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 01:03:20 +0000 (GMT)
From: Sam Smith <S at mSmith.net>
To: freebsd-users at uk.freebsd.org
Cc: bsd-users at cus.org.uk
Subject: Manchester Social; 18th December

>From 6pmish[1]. Lass O'Gowrie; Charles St;  Manchester.

Lass O'Gowrie is situated under the arrow in
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=384254&Y=397495&A=Y&Z=1

If there's stuff I should have mentioned here, mail me.

Sam

[1] I'll probably be there from 5

--
  Elitism: It's Lonely at The Top, But it's Comforting to Look Down Upon
      Everyone at the Bottom.