Good business opportunity

Moshe Katanga mkatanga at 37.com
Wed Dec 5 01:06:35 GMT 2001

ATTENTION:

Dear sir,
I write to solicit your support to enable me execute a
very lucrative and high profiting business transaction. I am very
confidence
that with trust and understanding, we can be able to execute
this business to our mutual benefit and believe that you will not let
down the trust and confidence I am willing to repose in you. I work for
an Ivorien based public international firm (AXIM RDC), I work as the
corporate affairs manager.

Between the 17th -19th of may, 2000 a business seminar was held in
BOUAKE
Cote Divoire of which I attended. While in the Seminar, I was
opportuned
to meet Alhaji AU Bostra, the President of IVOGRAIN-SIPRA ETS. Alhaji
Bostra is an accomplished and widely known and recognised millionaire
farmer in this part of the region. He has farms in different countries
of West Africa. But above all, he is one of the greatest supplier of
cattle, beef and other diary products in this part of the coast. On
getting
to know my profession, ALHAJI BOSTRA took me into confidence by
informing
me about the purchase of a particular but very important medicine for
his cattle. He informed me that he buys this product at $ 5,000.00 USD
per carton, and that he mostly buys to the excess of 200 cartons. He
informed me that he was only asking me to find out if my organisation
could source for him a cheaper supplier considering the recent trend
of falls in the general price of beef in the world market which is
affecting
his business. Back in my office, I discussed this proposal with my boss
and he decided to handle the supply by himself.

We carried out a market research and discovered that we could purchase
these medicine some what cheaper in Europe for $2,000.00 USD per carton
We moved proposal to IVOGRAIN-SIPRA to make the supply to them
at$4,800.00 USD per carton of which he accepted. Owing to my role in
the transaction, I had an agreement with my director to be receiving
15%
of whatever gain is made on each supply of which he agreed. But on
the completion of the supply and the receipt of the payment, my boss
renegated on our agreement and refused to give me my share of the
profit.
Since then our relationship has been at its lowest ebb. I have since
accepted it as one of life experiences. However, as God would have it,
recently, I intercepted a letter of request from Alhaji Bostra asking
my boss to supply him with 400 cartons of the same product
before the 27th of October 2001. I ceased the letter and this letter
has not and will never get to my boss. I personally contacted Alhaji
Bostra and informed him that I can introduce him to the producer who
is
ready to supply him the product at $4,400.00 USD if he will pay in
advance as he usually do. He was very pleased and is right now waiting
to be contacted by my partner. We will buy the medicine at $2,000.00
USD from Europe and sell at $4,400.00 USD TO Alhaji Bostra with him
first paying 50% of our quoted price in advance. I will entitled to 15%
of whatever profit we make after the deduction of all expenses.
If you are interested and is capable of handling this supply with me,

kindly get back to me urgently through my e-mail:- mkatanga at 37.com
 so that I can furnish you with the contacts of both our source in
Europe
and that of Alhaji AU Bostra. Kindly be notified that at no point in
time should ALHAJI Bostra suspect that you are not the producer of the
medicine and we should never allow him know the  contact of our real
source in Europe as not to allow him by cut us to deal directly with
them.

I hope to receive your response.

Yours sincerely,

Moshe Katanga.