Social for people in the west?

Brian Somers brian at freebsd-services.com
Tue Dec 4 21:16:32 GMT 2001

> I second London - got no response to the idea of having one here before,
> which amazes me.  No FreeBSD's in one of the largest cities in the world?

There have been a number of meetings this year in London.  One last
one before Christmas wouldn't go astray (although my availability is
getting a bit tight at this point).

I'm not ruling out Bath either.  It's a bit of a trek, but I
particularly like the area, so I'll be up for going along to anything
that's arranged.

Hmm, if I remember correctly, when I bought storm
(cvsup2.uk.FreeBSD.org) from Paul, we exchanged the goods in a car park
near the station in Bath... must have looked like a very shady deal.
I think I may have paid in cash too :*)

Hmm[2].  That was a long time ago, storm's due for an upgrade at some
point.
--
Brian <brian at freebsd-services.com>                <brian at Awfulhak.org>
      http://www.freebsd-services.com/        <brian@[uk.]FreeBSD.org>