Social for people in the west?

Tom Hukins tom at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 4 19:57:21 GMT 2001

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 05:21:05PM -0000, Paul Richards wrote:

> I suppose we should do something in Oxford again sometime soon too.

I won't be able to get to the Cambridge meeting because the buses from
here (Milton Keynes) stop just after 6pm.  I've just checked the
Oxford timetable and it seems they're the same too, although I'm sure
I remember travelling later a couple of years ago.

That's a bit of a pain, because I'm really near to both places.  I
guess I need to avoid taking 8 months off work again and save up to
buy a car. :-)

Maybe London would be a good idea, as it's easy for people to get
there and back from lots of places down south.

Tom