Cambridge Beer & Social

Michael Henry MHenry at Lastminute.com
Tue Dec 4 10:11:39 GMT 2001

> >Mark Murray & I will be driving up there - we can pass by the station
> >if you like... (I don't know where the station is yet, but I'm sure
> >Mark Knight will help me out there if I pick him up first....).
>
> The station is about a two minute walk from where I work
> (Jupiter House,
> Station Road). What time is your train due?

I'll be on the train due to arrive at 18:36.

This e-mail is intended for the named addressee only.  It may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you have received this message in error, please let us know and then delete this message from your system.  You should not copy the message, use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to anyone.