Cambridge Beer & Social

Mark Knight lists at knigma.org
Tue Dec 4 09:50:34 GMT 2001

In message <200112040937.fB49bCE38322 at hak.lan.Awfulhak.org>, Brian
Somers <brian at freebsd-services.com> writes
>> Is the Free Press anywhere near Cambridge train station?

Probably about a 15 minute walk I should think.

>> Could someone please give me directions?
>> Is anyone else travelling up from London for the meeting?
>>
>> Brian: If I make it I'll definately want one of those DVDs.
>
>Mark Murray & I will be driving up there - we can pass by the station
>if you like... (I don't know where the station is yet, but I'm sure
>Mark Knight will help me out there if I pick him up first....).

The station is about a two minute walk from where I work (Jupiter House,
Station Road). What time is your train due?

Brian: Please bring a DVD up with you for me.

Cheers,
--
Mark A. R. Knight
Tel: +44 7973 410732                              http://www.knigma.org/