Mysql

mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 13:08:36 GMT 2001

I have had a thorough read of the information on the site followed the
instructions to the letter=2E

I have the correct GNU compiler version and am installing the correct stable
release of mysql=2E I have to decided to 'slow-port' it across=2E (should work if=
add the patches manually - i hope)

mark