Mysql

mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 12:49:45 GMT 2001

I'm one of those people who only install the minimum required on each server=2E
Cos of the nature of the business i'm in we have to screen all code (ensure its
authenticity)=2E If I start installing something from the ports collection I seem
to install lots of dependancies from ftp sites all over the place=2E (is it
possible to install a port without installing the entire ports collection ?)

mark