Mysql

mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 09:15:49 GMT 2001

Hi,=20=

I was wondering if anyone new of a good mysql faq for installing on  FreeBSD 4+=2E=
 (not using the ports collection)=2E I have the latest GNU compiler, but I have p=
roblems with both source and binary distros of mysql =2E=2E=2E

Cheers

Mark

You can find us at www=2Ebacs=2Eco=2Euk

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only=2E You should
not disclose its contents to any other person=2E
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately=2E

BACS Limited, registered in England, No 1023742,
3 De Havilland Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5QA