"BSD TechnoClub" ("BSD-SME-SIG"): next meeting

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Tue Aug 21 14:15:00 BST 2001

--orO6xySwJI16pVnm

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 11:01:28PM +0100, Paul Richards wrote:
> >=20
> > We can start earlier, around 3:30-4pm - would it give us enough time? (=
I=20
> > think that some people would be willing to go to another *BSD meeting i=
n=20
> > SW1 and some people would be willing to stay, so I will have to be
> > flexible  in that respect).
>=20
> I think the opportunity to gather as a *BSD* community, rather than a
> FreeBSD community is an important one and I think as many FreeBSD users as
> possible should make the effort to attend the gathering that our fellow B=
SD
> users have organised.
>=20
> I don't think it's good to make it a choice between attending a FreeBSD
> meeting *or* the BSD meeting, we should all be going to the BSD meeting to
> show our support for the idea of meeting together.
>=20

I'm going to be in London that night as it's my girl friend's birthday.
She won't be too happy doing BSD things though, so I can attend any
event that is in the afternoon, and will depart for the evening.

I'm going away for Ireland tomorrow for the weekend; back Tuesday.  I'd
appreciate it if someone could let me know what Wednesday's plans are
so that I can easily work it out next Tuesday when I return.

Thanks,
Joe

--orO6xySwJI16pVnm

--orO6xySwJI16pVnm--