Basic configuration problems.

Andrew Boothman andrew at cream.org
Mon Aug 13 00:14:48 BST 2001

On Sunday 12 August 2001 11:29 pm, Andrew Boothman wrote:
> Don't forget about SMBFS as well. It allows you to mount an SMB share like
> any other filesystem, kinda like mapping a network drive under windows.
>
> See /usr/ports/net/smbfs/

Just to follow up to my own post, I do understand that smbfs is still in the
process of being migrated into FreeBSD, and is still suffering from panics
etc.

So you can use it, and assist with the bug-reporting, but it shouldn't be
implemented in a production environment.

--
Andrew Boothman <andrew at cream.org>
http://sour.cream.org