[Q] FreeBSd and APC UPS

Christopher Raven c.raven at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 21:49:20 BST 2001

You are correct, It's not a standard cable. You can either buy this cable
from APC or, make your own. I am not sure of the exact wiring arrangement
but, I have seen the cable's wiring plan on the net. It was on one of the
UNIX UPS daemon pages. Possible the one you are now using.

I suggest a search at linuxdoc.org or a search on linux / unix UPS programs
to uncover this wiring diagram.

Cheers,
Chris R.